Why Point and Figure Charts
- P&F charts are indigenous to stock market trading which give you both the immediate and long term view.
- Formations, patterns and signals are easy to recognize and interpret, and tend to repeat themselves.
- Trends are readily identified and trendlines can be drawn with amazing ease.
- Valid targets can be established.
- It is the easiest kind of chart to maintain and therefore allows you to follow more stocks, etfs and indexes.
- It should enable the investor to stay on a winner while it is winning and get off a loser quickly.
- The method is dynamic.
- The fixed interval of plotting may be made to fit whatever you want to chart - stocks, bonds, commodities, speculation or investment.
- It ignores the static time factor, the confusing volume indications, and irrelevant minor fluctuations.